Intellect Design Arena Ltd. ("we" or “us” or “our”) respects the privacy of every visitor (“you”) who visits, registers with or subscribes to our websites and are committed to ensuring safeguarding it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
This privacy statement outlines the personal information we may collect about you in relation to your use of our website and related information or services and how we may use such personal data.
- We may collect, store and use the following types of personal information:
- your name, job title, work and/or home address, company, job function, industry, telephone number, and email address, in order to register you for access to certain events, webinars and subscriptions;
- information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- information that you enter while using the services on our website;
- Information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
- information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata; h.any other personal information that you send to us.
- Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
- Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
- administering our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- enabling your use of the services available on our website;
- sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
- sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any tim e if you no longer require the newsletter);
- sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keeping our website secure and prevent fraud;
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service); and
- other uses.
- We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may collect, store and use the following types of personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
- Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy. Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China, and India. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this paragraph.
- This paragraph sets out our generic data retention policy, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Please write us to at email@example.com with your identity proof (recognized Government ID).
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes. Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- By using the website and submitting personal information through the registration process you are agreeing that we may collect, hold, process and use your personal information for the purposes described above.
Cookies are widely used on the internet. We use “cookies” and other technical tools on our website to allow certain information from your web browser to be collected. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
Some of the cookies used by our website are set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser settings to prevent that or to notify you for your consent each time a cookie is being set. You can also learn more about cookies in general by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browsers. Please note however, that by blocking, deleting or turning off cookies used on the website you may not be able to take full advantage of the website.
Email marketing and tracking
To understand our users needs better, we track responses to our emails. For example, to see which links are the most popular in newsletters, and to log and follow up responses to our marketing messages. To do this, we use certain methods such pixel tags and images. These are small image files that are placed within the body of our email messages. They indicate if a message has been opened and track click-throughs on links within the message.
We respect the privacy and confidentiality of your data. If any other purposes may arise we wish to use your personal data, you will be notified and your personal data will not be used without obtaining your prior consent.
Questions and suggestions
If you have any questions or suggestions about this privacy statement, the practices of this website or your dealings through this website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.